We all know how makeup works but not all of us know tricks to perfect it. If you are just starting out with makeup, then do not worry, we have just the right guide for you. Here 6 makeup tips from pro artists from around the world. These tricks can change your makeup game!
- Skip a primer and use a heavy moisturizer instead. A lot of us use makeup primers to make our foundation last long and to hide large pores but, in this way, we are just piling on more products on the skin. Instead of this, apply your usual moisturizer an hour before doing makeup and once again a gel based one just before you apply your foundation. This trick works great with long or medium time wearing foundations. You can find the best make up studio at Gurgaon to get a long wearing foundation.
- Use a concealer two shades lighter than your skin tone to highlight your under eyes and other high points of your face like bridge of the nose, forehead, chin and cupids bow. Make sure you set your concealer instantly with loose powder so that it doesn’t crease and forms lines all over your face.
- Want glowing looking skin? Use a strobe cream before applying your foundation on your entire face to get a glow effect in your skin. You can highlight the skin later too to add on to the glow. This trick is quite popular these days since everyone wants radiant and glowing skin. If you don’t have a strobe cream, then you can use extra highlighter later.
- Mix a drop of essential oil like argan oil or olive oil in your foundation to get a smooth application. If you have combination to oily skin, then this trick will enhance the glow of your skin and give you a dewy finish. A lot of actresses swear by this trick to look stunning at the red carpet.
- If you are using glitter based eye makeup, then work your eyes first and face later. Glitter eyeshadows and pigments usually have a fall out and your entire face can have glitter all over so don’t let that happen. Just go for the eyes first and then for your face. This way, you can wipe of the fall out and have a smooth canvas for the face make up.
- Contour your features using a foundation that is darker than your skin tone. Pick a foundation that is smooth and glides on well, you can also go for a concealer, but concealers have a tendency to crease quickly if you don’t set it. So opt for a creamy foundation to get the perfect contour!
If you want your makeup game to be on point, then you must swear by these 6 pro tips! Try them and you will see the results yourself.